Skip to main content
Internet Explorer 7.0+
- Click the Tools icon in the browser toolbar, or select Tools from the browser menu.
- Choose Internet Options.
- Click the Security tab.
- In the Security Level for this zone section, click Custom Level...
- Scroll until you see a section labeled Scripting (about 80% down). Make sure that "Enable" is selected under the Active scripting sub-section.
- Select Tools from browser menu.
- Click Options.
- Choose the Content tab.
- Click OK.
- Click the Wrench icon in the upper-right section of the browser.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Show Advanced Settings.
- Look for the Privacy section; once you've found it, click Content Settings.
- Select Safari from the browser menu.
- Choose Preferences.
- Click on Security.