In this discussion-based webinar, you will learn some tips from instructors for finding authentic and engaging L2 texts to read or view in the language classroom with your students.
There will be 20 minutes of presentation time, and the rest of the hour will be dedicated to your questions and to conversation between participants and presenters.
Links shared in the chat:
- The Foreign Languages and the Literary in the Everyday (FLLITE) project
- The German "Self-presentation and Contact: Personal Ads" lesson by Chelsea Steinert and Chantelle Warner
- Creative Commons search tool (the old version)
- The Spanish lesson from the Trayectos course which integrates the Mate video - by Gabriela Zapata
- MATE // Animated Short
- Reality Czech course by Christian Hilchey
- "Závislost na čokoládě" chocolate video
- Examples of authentic Spanish texts from MSU students
- COERLL's OER guide for language teachers
- COERLL's Language OER Network - apply to receive a digital badge, or browse your colleagues' OER projects!